True World Intelligence News (TWIN)

Voice of Truth: Proclaimer of truth and defender of the faithful

Man Dies After Vibrator Gets Stuck In Rectum

leave a comment »

A 50-year-old British man died earlier this year after a vibrator became stuck in his rectum, a coroner’s inquest heard Tuesday. Nigel Willis, who was unemployed and lived with his elderly mother, was rushed to Lewisham Hospital on Dec. 30, 2013 after the sex toy got stuck inside him for five days.

Willis, who was diabetic, became progressively weaker, and was unable to move from his couch during that time. He only sought assistance after a friend learned of the problem and begged him to get help.

Doctors said that the vibrator had perforated the man’s bowel. Willis developed septic shock and suffered multiple organ failure, the coroner ruled.

 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/12/nigel-willis-vibrator-death_n_5671791.html?cps=gravity

Advertisements

Written by voiceoftruthusa

August 14, 2014 at 5:03 pm

Posted in Uncategorized

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: