True World Intelligence News (TWIN)

Voice of Truth: Proclaimer of truth and defender of the faithful

ISIS, a U.S.-Mossad Creation, Has Boy Pose With Severed Head, Buries Children Alive

leave a comment »

The uncle of a young boy who was photographed gripping the severed head of a slain Syrian soldier  says Australia should ‘forget’ the image which has caused outrage.

‘He’s gone, forget about it. He’s forgotten about youse. I’m sure you’ve seen much worse than that,’ Mostafa Sharrouf told the Sydney Morning Herald on Monday.

Khaled Sharrouf’s son, believed to be aged seven, used both hands to hoist the decapitated head up as he posed for a chilling photo.

His proud father, one of Australia’s most-wanted terrorists and a suspected war criminal, posted the photo to Twitter on August 8 with the caption: ‘Thats my boy!’.

Video of Rounding up innocent civilians and executing them: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2721230/Thats-boy-Australian-jihadists-seven-year-old-son-poses-decapitated-head-Syrian-solider.html#v-3702378963001

The extremely graphic photo – seen on Twitter by Daily Mail Australia – is believed to have been taken in the northern Syrian city of Raqqa, according to The Australian.

With an uncomfortable expression on his face and clearly struggling to grip the head in his hands, the boy stands posing in front of a fence that featured the severed heads of apparent enemies of ISIL (also known as ISIS).

Dressed in an innocent blue t-shirt, checkered shorts, sandals and a cap – the youngster looks more as if he’s dressed for a holiday tour than a warzone.

Tony Abbott said photographs such as this one highlighted the ‘barbaric’ nature of ISIL, which he said was trying to establish a ‘terrorist state’ in Iraq.

‘We see more and more evidence of just how barbaric this entity is,’ he told ABC Radio.

‘I believe there are more photographs in the newspapers in Australia today of the kind of hideous atrocities this group is capable of.’

 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2721230/Thats-boy-Australian-jihadists-seven-year-old-son-poses-decapitated-head-Syrian-solider.html#ixzz3A6TYc1uD

 

Women and children have been buried alive in mass graves by the fanatics terrorising Iraq, it was claimed last night.

Up to 500 members of the ancient Yazidi sect have suffered the appalling fate, according to an Iraqi minister.

Fighters from the Islamic State group are also accused of kidnapping 300 women to use for sex or as domestic slaves.

Some 150,000 Yazidis fled their homes after the militants overran their main town of Sinjar in northern Iraq last week.

The fresh claims of horrific atrocities will add to pressure on the West to take further action to halt Islamic State’s relentless expansion through Iraq.

Frightened Yazidi families were carried through Syria by Kurdish troops in trucks, on donkeys and even in the front buckets of bulldozers.

Among them was Douad Ibrahim, a 49-year-old farmer, who reached the Syrian border yesterday after seven days of being pursued by the jihadists, followed by a 12-hour walk with his wife and nine children to the Syrian border.

Breaking down in tears as he gulped down glasses of water, he said: ‘Please don’t ask me about the situation because there are no words to describe it.

‘I am so sad. I have seen when the children died, when women died from dehydration, when we were being shelled by the Islamic State. For all that time we were living under the shadow of death.’

Iraqi MP Vian Dakhil, herself a Yazidi, said that between 20,000 and 30,000 people had managed to get out via the Syrian border.

But she added: ‘There are still thousands on the mountain. The passage isn’t 100 per cent safe. There is still a risk.’

Resala Shangali, 26, a Yazidi journalist, described yesterday how her cousin had witnessed Islamic State militants murdering five families.

‘They were taken out and these men raped women and girls in front of their men, then killed all the children before the eyes of their parents who were begging mercy for their children,’ she said.

She also gave a graphic account of the horrendous scenes on Mount Sinjar as the terrified Yazidi awaited rescue.

‘Over the days increasing numbers of children, women and elderly died in front of the eyes of their loved ones who could do nothing,’ she said.

I saw one child asking for food, then become unconscious and die. A pregnant woman died while giving birth to her baby from bleeding – both mother and infant died at the same time. An old man died of cardiac failure, perhaps caused by heat, stress and lack of medicine.’

Miss Shangali said the horror continued until Friday, when Kurdish special forces opened up a road from the mountain into Syria.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2721043/U-S-drones-fighters-carry-four-new-air-strikes-protect-stranded-Yazidis-attacks-Islamic-State-jihadists.html#ixzz3A6VO5uwC

 

Advertisements

Written by voiceoftruthusa

August 11, 2014 at 4:58 pm

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: