U.S. House Stenographer Preaches to the Demons on Capitol
A House stenographer and well-known employee calmly took to a microphone and began screaming.
“Do not be deceived. God shall not be mocked. A House divided cannot stand,” she said, according to a House GOP aide. After a few seconds, she was escorted out by the Sergeant-at-Arms, but an audio recording by Todd Zwillich of Public Radio International captured the rest of her rant.
“He will not be mocked, He will not be mocked, (don’t touch me) He will not be mocked. The greatest deception here, is that this is not one nation under God. It never was. Had it been… it would not have been… No. it would not have been… the Constitution would not have been written by Free Masons… and go against God. You cannot serve two masters. You cannot serve two masters. Praise be to God, Lord Jesus Christ.”
House members and aides were surprised and unsettled by the scene.
“I don’t know, she just snapped,” said a GOP aide.
Blog Editor’s Note: If you notice below, the mainstream news media calls her crazy but 130 years ago, her speech would have been acceptable. She’s not crazy. They called Jesus Christ crazy too.
- CRAZY: House Stenographer Yanked From Chamber Ranting About Freemasons… (abcnews.go.com)
- Stenographer snaps, rants on House floor (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- House stenographer unleashes bizarre outburst (nydailynews.com)
- Stenographer snaps, rants on House floor (q13fox.com)
- LISTEN: Stenographer ‘just snapped’ moments after bill passes in House (fox4kc.com)
- Stenographer Dragged Off House Floor During Vote (theatlanticwire.com)
- House stenographer loses it during shutdown vote (usatoday.com)